All teams starting with under *9’s* will be graded where required, and the final decision for placement of players will be at the discretion of grading team and the Executive.
The following dates and times have been scheduled for the respective age groups:
Monday 4-02-19 U9’s 5.00pm to 6.00pm U11’s 6.15pm to 7.15pm
Tuesday 5-02-19 U9’s 5.00pm to 6.00pm U11’s 6.15pm to 7.15pm
Wednesday 6-02-19 U10’s 5.00pm to 6.00pm U12’s 6.15pm to 7.15pm
Thursday 7-02-19 U10’s 5.00pm to 6.00pm U12’s 6.15pm to 7.15pm
Monday11-02-19 U12Grls 5.00pm to 6.00pm U14Grls 6.15pm to7.15pm
Tuesday 12-02-19 U16 Grls 5.00pm to 6.00pm U14 Grls6.15pmto7.15pm
Wednesday 13-02-19 U16 Girls 5.00pm to 6.00pm U13’s 6.15pmto 7.15pm
Wednesday 13-02-19 Orientation U6’s 4.00pm to 5.00pm U7’s 5.15pm to 6.15pm
Thursday 14-02-19 Orientation U8’s 4.00pm to 5.00pm U13’s 6.15pm to 7.15pm
Monday 18-02-19 U14-5.00pm , U15-5.30pm, U16-6.00pm,
17/18-6.30pm team meetings only if required.
Tuesday 19-02-19 SPARE
Wednesday 20-02-19 SPARE
- Please note that it is important that ALL players be at both of the grading days, as different areas are covered on each day. If a player is unable to make a grading session could they please contact our Grading Co-ordinator Jeff Groth on 0413672100, or Junior Vice President Ben Griffiths on 0407278060.
- Extra grading sessions may be required in some age groups; these will be advised if needed.
- Some grading may not be needed depending on team numbers. We will endeavour to notify players as soon as possible if this happens. Please contact Jeff to confirm if on or changed.
- Players will be advised of team placements ASAP after ALL grading days.
- As always the grading schedule is very tight and we would like all players to be at the ground at least 15 minutes prior.
- Should you have a grievance with regard to your child’s placement; action will only be taken after a written letter is submitted to the Executive Committee.