All teams starting with under *9’s* will be graded where required, and the final decision for placement of players will be at the discretion of grading team and the Executive.
The following dates and times have been scheduled for the respective age groups:
Monday 8-02-21 U10’s 4.45pm to 5.45pm U12’s 5.45pm to 6.45pm
Tuesday 9-02-21 U13’s 5.00pm to 6.00pm
Wednesday 10-02-21 U10’s 4.45pm to 5.45pm U12’s 5.45pm to 6.45pm
Thursday 11-02-21 U13’s 6.15pm to 7-15pm
Tuesday 16-02-21 Orientation U6’s 5.00pm to 5.45pm U7’s 6.00pm to 6.45pm
Tuesday 16-02-21 U17/18 6.00pm-7.00pm
Thursday 18-02-21 Orientation U8’s 5.00pm to 5.45pm
Thursday 18-02-21 U9’s 4.30pm to 5.45pm U11’s 5.45pm to 6.45pm
Thursday 18-02-21 U14-5.30pm , U15/16-6.00pm team meetings only if required.
Monday 22-02-21 U12 Girls 4.15pm to 5.15pm U14’s Girls 5.15pm to 6.15pm U16’s Girls 6.15pm to 7-15pm
Monday 22-02-21 U9’s 4.30pm to 5.45pm U11’s 5.45pm to 6.45pm
Tuesday 23-02-21 SPARE
Wednesday 24-02-21 SPARE
- Please note that it is important that ALL players be at both of the grading days, as different areas are covered on each day. If a player is unable to make a grading session could they please contact our Secretary Natasha Johnston on 0415778588, Grading Co-ordinator Steve Sohr on 0437673561 or Junior Vice President Kahn Preece on 0402013360.
- Extra grading sessions may be required in some age groups; these will be advised if needed.
- Some grading may not be needed depending on team numbers. We will endeavour to notify players as soon as possible if this happens. Please contact the club to confirm if on or changed.
- Players will be advised of team placements ASAP after ALL grading days.
- As always the grading schedule is very tight and we would like all players to be at the ground at least 15 minutes prior.
- Should you have a grievance with regard to your child’s placement; action will only be taken after a written letter is submitted to the Executive Committee.